Health / Best Sleeping Time for HumanThe best sleeping time for human is 8: 00 PM to 6:00 AM.
How much sleep a human Need?
Adults need 6 to 9 hours per night. The sleeping time of a person needs depends on many factors (age, health, recent physical exertion, and mental activity).
Average Amount of Sleep by Age
Sleep less affects on Human Body
1. Fatigue, lethargy, and lack of motivation
2. Increased depression, Moodiness and irritability.
3. Less sexual interest.
4. Impaired brain activity; learning, concentration, and memory problems
5. Reduced creativity and problem-solving skills; difficulty making
6. Premature skin aging
7. Weakened immune system.
8. Increased risk stroke, diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, Alzheimer’s disease, and certain cancers.