Health / Harmful Effects due to usage of Plastic item to human BodyIt may low / medium / high grade plastic (plastic bottles, jugs or containers, plastic lunchboxes, toothbrushes, dental sealants, purses, shoes and other fashion items) produces harmful substances when it has interaction with water.I.e because plastic containers contain so many chemicals and bacteria.
1. Water stored in plastic bottles produces harmful substances (fluoride, arsenic and aluminum) which produces or become poison after entering into human body.i.e drinking water in plastics bottle is nothing but drinking slow poison for human body.
2. When water in plastic heated it produces a toxin called as dioxin which consumer cause breast cancer.
3. Water stored in plastic bottles generate a chemical (Biphenyl A) in the water bottle which cause problems (like diabetes, obesity, fertility problems, behavioral problems and early puberty in girls) to human body.
4. Plastic water bottle contains a chemical called as phthalates which can cause liver cancer and reduction in sperm count.
5. Mineral water plastic bottle contains more chemicals (like food dyes and high fructose corn syrup) then ordinary for preservation of water. So they are more harmful to humans.
6. Chemicals generated from drinking water in plastic bottles are ingested and create disturbances to our body’s immune system.
7. When plastic leaches around fifty-five to sixty different chemicals when heated.
8. Plastic is carcinogenic i.e. may lead to cancer.
9. Drinking boiled water with even some essence of plastic is harmful for the functionality of the body.
Harmful Chemicals present in Plastics (3 types)
1. Bisphenol-A / BPA & BPA Substitutes
a. Bis(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP).
b. Benzyl butyl phthalate (BBP).
c. Dibutyl phthalate (DBP).
d. Diisobutyl phthalate (DIBP).
3. Polyvinyl chloride or PVC.
So try to use stainless steel or plastic or aluminum water bottle which sre free form all this effects .